2 1/2 to 3 weeks late but still no period?

My last period ended Oct. 30th i have always had normal periods but i have not started. I did have unprotected sex once. I have taken 4 HPT tests and they are all negative i had a blood test done when i was 1 week late and that too came out negative. Last week i had a urine test done at the doctor and that to came out negative. I have been having lower back pains and i am very tired during the day..i some times also feel like throwing up...I just want to know whats up because i have heard of people that take like a dozen test that are negative yet they are pregnant. thanks

Favorite Answer

you could still be pregnant go back to the docters to talk. I too had my last period on Oct. 31 and have not had one sents. i had a urine test then a blood test and they both were negitave. Then i was toold to go back and had another urine test that was negitave. I should find out tomarrow if the secound blood test was negitave. Just what that is all u can do. And it does suck. just take all percetions just in case u are. But dont tell your self ur are then your body will ack like it is.Even if you really are not

Source(s): mom

It's pretty unusual for a person to have so many tests come out negative and be pregnant, but I geuss it could happen.

Are you on the Pill or patch? Maybe that's what causing the nauseau and fatigue.

You should schedule an appointment with an OB/Gyn and get checked out. There they can run other tests, along with doing a vaginal ultrasound to see if there are any masses in the uterus and to see if you are possibly pregnant by finding the yolk sac. Don't guess around with your health, go to the doctor.

all I can say is keep going to your obgyn and hav them run some tests on you

if the urine test for pregnancey came out negative ,it could be a female problem

good luck :)

Blood tests are very accurate...unless the lab screws up.

However if you are not menstruating and you feel tired and sick you need to go to a doctor and hound them until they find out what is wrong.

You are very doubtfully pregnant... possible, but this far late after your missed period, unlikely... sounds like you are just having abnormal periods and that needs to be worked out with your DR.