Megan D asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried that "Head On" medicine you see on t.v.?

Does it work?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't work! It feels like chap stick you're rubbing on your head and it doesn't work!

• 1 decade ago

Some people do experience relief from the product. But most don't feel any change, where as a small percentage said their head aches even got worse.

Source(s): Study over a radio program
  • 1 decade ago

It is holistic, meaning it only works if you THINK it works.

It is a piece of crap

no, it does not work.

Nor did the See Clearly Method, Q RAY Bracelets or Kevin Trudeau books

• 1 decade ago

Ive tried it. I get cronic migrains all the time. Its like icy hot for your head. It works ok but not for serious headaches.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I get headaches sometimes and I've used that stuff once. It just makes your forehead sticky and hot! Worse than that, it costs a lot, and it smells disgusting! Don't bother to try it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I have. I use the one for migraines. It does not get rid of my headache but it does help ease it up alot. I buy it at Wal-mart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My grandmother thinks it is wonderful. My grandfather thinks it works,"okay." I've never tried it, but I want to.

• 1 decade ago

yea their tv commercial is annoying but there product is amazing it really works....just kidding...i mean it works it kinda relaxes you but it's not something out of this world....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure does !

There is another productfrom the same makers for sore muscles.That works as well !

Try it

• 1 decade ago

Head on, apply directly to the forehead..........Head on, apply directly to the forehead. HA HA HA couldn't resist!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.