Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girls, do you ever wear your sneakers without socks alot? if so why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Yeah. I don't like it when my socks pop out of the rim of my shoe. During the winter I always wear socks however...warm feet!

I am the sneaker Queen ha ha ... I call them tennis shoes , and I ALWAYS wear socks with them, I don't know why , just always have.. The few times I thought I would wear them without the socks my feet started feeling sweaty and sticky or something .. I feel the inside of my shoes stay cleaner and fresher that way also.. Hope this help's .. good day

I would say not to wear sneakers without socks especially if your feet sweat a lot...this could cause many feet problems like nail fungus or athletes foot, plus it will make your shoes stinky lol...

Sometimes.... depends on the sneakers. Some pairs, if I don't wear socks, I get blisters, or my feet sweat too much. Other ones...they're fine. Obviously I do it more in the summer.

If you wear your sneakers without socks they will smell. Yuck!

At least wear those little anklette thingies - the ones that don't look like you're wearing any.

• Yes I do because generally I dont have time to put them on... so when I go take care of my outdoor animals and go into town, I just put 'em on and dont bother to wear socks. It gets annoying though sometimes because my feet stick, but this fact remains:

I only wear them without socks sometimes because I AM LAZY.

• Jen

I never wear my gym shoes without some kind of sock or toe socks on my feet. Ewwwwww, gross.

When you don't wear socks it increases the chance of funky bacteria/sweat build-up in your gym shoes. Yuck....

Nope, pay to much for my sneakers, if I dont wear socks, they make my feet/sneakers stink...its called Hygiene 101!!!

No. and youre also not suppose to, the feet leave a bad odor in the shoes. the socks ar ethere to absorb the sweat of ure feet.

• i always wear socks with my sneakers the only time i dont wear socks is with uggs.