what do you do when you like a guy but you dont know how he feels?

i like marquis and i dont know if he likes me. and i dont know what to do i even asked him how he felt about me and then he said i dont know.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well if he said idk then he might i like this boy and did not kno if he liked me and i said something he said idk and now we r going out. just hang out w/ him if u hav class w/ him and in groups u pick ask 2 b in his

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's face it...

"99% of people live lives of quiet desperation.

They don't have enough money, they don't have a happy and satisfying love life, and they aren't happy with who they are. They want to do better but they don't know HOW.

I am not only talking about your personal life. Imagine being able to get favors from ANY man/woman you meet - no matter how professional is your relationship, if they feel like falling in love with you, you are hundred miles ahead in any game.

It gets better!

How easy is for you to start a conversation with an attractive stranger?

Has it ever happened to you - you saw the man/woman of your dreams but you didn't know how to make them notice you and you lost them forever? Wish you knew how to start a conversation in the way they INSTANTLY liked you? Page 37 of the book demonstrates how you can do it - painlessly, surely and with grandiose success, and tells you what is THE VERY BEST starter for approaching cute strangers (both men and women). You can use it in ANY situation and you will NEVER be rejected.

Ever had a problem finding a topic to talk about on your first date?

I will show you the technique that has virtually 100% success rate and unless your date is in the middle of a diarrhea attack, you can have them chatting away for HOURS! Page 54 of the book explains to you exactly HOW to do it.

Would you like to have more confidence?

I will teach you a five-minute technique that will give your confidence an instant boost - all you need to do is simply write down a few lines! Pages 10 to 12 give you step-by-step guidance on using this technique along with practical and fully usable examples.

Hooked up on online dating?

I will show you how you can improve the effectiveness of your online dating campaign up to 10 times - all it takes is half an hour and you can set up yourself for life! Pages 18-19 describe it in details.

How's that for starters?

Makes you wanting to get hold of this information RIGHT NOW?

I know how you feel.

This stuff is dynamite!

You may even feel that it's too good to be true... until you actually READ IT and realize how SIMPLE it really is.

Truth is, most things in life seem complicated when you don't understand what's going on and cannot predict the results you are going to get.

And this is why '12 Simple Rules' is so powerful - because it provides you with predictable, stable and repeatable results.

• 1 decade ago

If he doesn't know, he either honestly doesn't know, or he's trying to get rid of you (sorry, but true), or he's shy about telling you that he likes you. Try to poke around subtley, asking your close friends to help you. Maybe read up on body language or take some fun online quizzes. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Child leave him be, you keep pestering him about how he feels about you he will eventually leave you.

You all are are dealing around with each other and that's all that matters, in all honesty that tells you right there he is interested. A lot of times you can tell how a man feels about you by comparing the things he used to not do to with you or for you to the things he does with or for you now.

When he is ready to tell you how he feels, he will.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

maybe he is signaling for some space... he will tell u when he is ready. Goood luck.

• ask him to hang out. talk to his friends find out from the them what they think ect ect

• 1 decade ago

then wait for any possible sign that shows whether he likes you or not.

• 1 decade ago

i wanna know that 2!!! awww, good luck!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.