Nipple fascination?

is it weird that i like women with big nipples...or should i say areolas. I dont know why but i think it's really sexy when i see that. Does that make me a weird person?

Favorite Answer

Nah, just means you like something that maybe everyone else isn't as enthusiastic about..

Hey, whatever floats your boat...lol.

No, it is weird to see a girl with tiny little man nipples but at the same time nipples can be way to big and that's scary.

Not in the least.

Remember that with many women the nipples and areolae don't develop fully until they have a full-term pregnancy. Indeed, in many instances the breasts don't develop fully until a full-term pregnancy.

• Jen

No it doesn't make you a weird person. It makes you a person who enjoys and likes big nipples, plain and simple. Don't be ashamed of what you find appealing.

no we all have our own fetishes, wether we like to admit it or not. Hell I have a thing for Cat ears or Kimonos, but that may be due to the fact that I may watch too much anime lmao.

...i love the internet, i can tell revealing things about my mind because ill never meet you or others in person.

No, i dont think that is weird. I mean guys like what they like, and no one can ever change that. You can definitely try to change it, but in the end, you wont be able to.

No i don't think it makes you weird...i believe every one has some kind of fetish that turns them on!

Nope everybody has different fetishes

No your not weird, your normal. God bless women with big niggles.. and little ones too.

You're a guy. It's normal man. Don't worry bought it.