Nipple fascination?

is it weird that i like women with big nipples...or should i say areolas. I dont know why but i think it's really sexy when i see that. Does that make me a weird person?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah, just means you like something that maybe everyone else isn't as enthusiastic about..

Hey, whatever floats your boat...lol.

• 1 decade ago

No, it is weird to see a girl with tiny little man nipples but at the same time nipples can be way to big and that's scary.

• 1 decade ago

Not in the least.

Remember that with many women the nipples and areolae don't develop fully until they have a full-term pregnancy. Indeed, in many instances the breasts don't develop fully until a full-term pregnancy.

• Jen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No it doesn't make you a weird person. It makes you a person who enjoys and likes big nipples, plain and simple. Don't be ashamed of what you find appealing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no we all have our own fetishes, wether we like to admit it or not. Hell I have a thing for Cat ears or Kimonos, but that may be due to the fact that I may watch too much anime lmao.

...i love the internet, i can tell revealing things about my mind because ill never meet you or others in person.

• 1 decade ago

No, i dont think that is weird. I mean guys like what they like, and no one can ever change that. You can definitely try to change it, but in the end, you wont be able to.

• 1 decade ago

No i don't think it makes you weird...i believe every one has some kind of fetish that turns them on!

• 1 decade ago

Nope everybody has different fetishes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No your not weird, your normal. God bless women with big niggles.. and little ones too.

• 1 decade ago

You're a guy. It's normal man. Don't worry bought it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.