Whats an eight hour bra?

O.K so christmas time is comeing up and my boyfriend asked his mom what she wanted for christmas and she told him "and eight hour bra". So then he calls me up and tells me babe you are in charge of my moms present so i was like ok so what does she want and he tells me and i am like whats that. I started asking people around what it was but no one gave me a good answer so yeah can u guys please help me out lol

Favorite Answer

She probably said an 'eighteen' hour bra. They are made by playtex, and are usually sold in a box, not on a hanger like most other bras.

Its a bra you can wear for 8 hours and still be comfortable!

Source(s): Former employee of victoria's secret, they have one!

ITS A BRA THAT FOR INSTANCE YOU CAN WEAR TO A WEDDING LIKE WHEN YOUR VERY UNCOFORTABLE WEARING A DRESS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO YOU BUY A BRA THAT BASICALLY HAS SO MUCH COMFORT TO IT THAT YOU FORGET YOUR WEARING IT....THEY HAVE THEM AT VICTORIA SECRET....IF YOU TRY IT ON..BELIEVE ME YOU WILL WANT ONE TOO !!!

a comfortable one - ask at the shop

why is she asking her son for lingerie?! ew. anyway. like the others said, it's a comfortable one. not necessarily pretty.