How do I get a boyfriend?

I'm a freshman in highschool and I've never had one :(

Favorite Answer

First off you need to stop trying! Just be yourself and keep going along with your daily business and one day Mr Right will just come to you. Being yourself is the most important but oh and stick with your schooling that is also very very important! You dont need a man in your life yet, they just make things more complicated!!!

Good Luck sweetie.

Source(s): Merry Christmas

im a freshman in high school too! send me a message! anyways........ i dated a guy at the beginning of the school year for two in a half months, but since we are both only 14 we didnt really know how to properly date. so, i broke up with him and i am looking for another bf. my advice to you....... dont be sad if you dont get one right now cause everything takes time, and you wont fully enjoy the whole dating expirence if you dont have patience to find the right guy for you...... AND ....... just be yourself! approach the guy you like, and get to know him more and help him out. good luck!

that is a really good question...well go meet some guy friends...flirt a little bit.Laugh around your guy firends (but not too much). And juz be flirty,I garuntee it will work!

Happy holidays.

Source(s): A boyfriend for christmas...what a perfect gift!

Hoo boy. I dont have a gf.

But the idea is to let them come to you rather than you going for them. Trust me.

you have to make him jealous

you have to smile often at him

guys like good comments

make an eye connection

Then don't worry about it. You don't need a boyfriend you need to keep up with your schoolwork and keep your grades up.

depends on what kinda guy you're trying to snag