How do you women normally react if you see your man crying?

• Jayna
    Favorite Answer

It depends - if he's crying because of me, I walk away. If he's crying because he's having problems with something else, I'd talk with him.

Stereotypically, women have seen men crying as weak or not right. However, this should not be the case, women cry too and men, usually, are sensitive to us when it happens. My suggestion is that we show care and sympathy to the men that are close to us should they be found crying. If they open up to you about their problem then just listen, and if They don't then try to get them to. Never say you know all about where they're coming from because it upsets them more and will likely turn them away. If a man should be found crying then he is not weak, we all have our breaking points as humans so crying is not abnormal. I have had boyfriends cry on me before and what was bothering them was important, to both of us, and they loved/cared for me more when I heard them out. Just lend out your heart and compassion, try not to see this as strange.

Source(s): Seventeen, a variety of sections in dating/how to magazines, and experience

try to comfort him as best as i can- that's what i would want- it all depends on the person though. Not everyone likes to be comforted. Even women. All people cry- a comforting gesture or word can save someone - some people are just on the edge and don't even realize. love heals all.

I was married to a man for 20 years that never cried, I thought there was something inhuman about that, Everybody including men need to show emotion somehow.

Alot has to do with why he is crying. I saw my daddy cry once and it made me cry. He had tears streaming down his face and I realized then that men really do have feelings. I just hugged him thats all I could do.

I have only seen my husband cry 3 times in 10 years, so if he cries, something must be wrong and I have got to go and comfort him.

I agree, Brookie! There's been lots of tears around our home lately, but it's getting better.

It takes a lot to make him cry, like a death or something, so it makes me feel real bad, I don't like it at all....hate to see him sad.

I would give him a big hug and kiss, and try to make him talk about what is making him upset and comfort him. I would find him sexy and intriguing for showing his emotions.

I'm alarmed. He's not much of a crier so something would be seriously wrong. I'd comfort him of course.