Why do I always fall for straight girls?

I am a lesbian and I always end up falling for the straight girls!Any one got any advice for me?

Favorite Answer

People always seem to want what they can't have, I know several lesbian girls, some are happy just going after the girls they know are also lesbian, but the one I know that goes after the straight girls really end's up in a bind.. Most people don't approve of this type of activity she displays and she ends up making a fool of herself. I wish she would stop it.. She is a very nice person. But is always on the make , and it's always towards a straight girl.. They end up not liking her at all, and like I said she is a very likable person .. Good Luck

Source(s): Just have seen it happen time and time again.. dont work out

I know a lot of lesbians that do. Maybe because you see qualities in straight girls, that's hard to find in lesbians. And it's not so easy to tell who is a lesbian. You should just take one step at a time with it. When you do talk to girls you could be interested in, tell them your sexual orientation to see who is available. The more you are open with your sexuality, the more people will notice, and eventually that special girl will come you way. And make sure to be civil and nice, don't force yourself on people. You could also try lesbian dating sites. Just search for girls who live in your region. I hope you get who you want!

Krazy Libra

well it depends on do they fall 4 u back, and if they do why do u sound so upset.and the other question that u have 2 ask ur self is it do u like the challenge or the chase and after u get them do u dump them. or are u always that creep that she doesn't want any body 2 know about.those are just some of the key questions u should ask ur self first be 4 we can help u. Most of the time we all ready know our mistakes we just have to take time and reflect on it carefuly . good luk

It is quite natural if you are a lesbian to fall for straight girls because you in a lesbian role are in fact leaning towards being the male in a relationship so instinct aims for straight girls nothing to worry about one day you will score some one fresh.

I know what you mean, I'm a lesbian stuck in a guys body, I fall for straight girls, and I feel so cheated. Someday, you'll fall for the right girl, in the mean time, don't give up trying.

You could always go to a gay bar and meet girls there. The lesbian/gay bars where I live are really great for meeting new people. Other than that, it is hard to know someone's sexual orientation unless they are really open about it.

I have a straight sexuality...and it's funny 'coz many times lesbian becomes interested in me. Also many times i admired gays because they so nice arrange the hair and clothes, but not until i find out their gay.

Try to find some fat girls. For these woman, whether or not they are straight doesn't usually matter. They are often so desperate, they would have sex with anyone who was willing. Good luck.

Maybe you have a fear of actually getting too close to someone, of exposing yourself to the risks of real love, so you make sure that will never happen by falling for someone you know you can't have?

Yes, stop hanging out where there are only straight girls, and ask if they are gay before you decide to set your sights on them.