How do I know if a boy likes me, after I have already told him I like him more than once?

I have been talking to this boy on the phone, and I haven't talked to him in 5 years. I told him I liked him, more than once, and I have given him hints that I love him. I don't want to just come out and ask him if he likes me, because I have done this with someone else, and he made me feel really miserable, cause he really didn't like me like I liked him.

So, is there a way I can find out if he likes me, without making me feel stupid?

I already told him I got him a Christmas present, and he said I really shouldn't have gotten him anything, he said "I'm not saying that to make you feel happy you bought me something. I really mean you SHOULDN'T have got me anything."I also told him(cuz I talk too much)that there is something really weird I wanna tell him, but I'm not gonna tell him, "Maybe in 10 years I'll tell you" I said, and he thought that was weird I would wait so long to tell him something *the weird thing is "I Love You"* What am I supposed to do?!?! Please if you could help

He is a really nice boy. He is smart, and he has his own unique way of thinking about things. He's not a perv in any way, which is why I'm having trouble figuring out if he likes me(I think that's why?!?!)

Anyway, he always tells the truth, but I kinda.... I don't know, All I know is I need help.........PLZZZZZZZ???!!!!???!!!

I dont get to see him, and my mom and my sister hate him, so, that causes alot of problems also.

Favorite Answer

um......................................

go up and ask for the last time