Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

girls, do you ever wear your sneakers without socks alot? if so why or why not?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I always wear my sneakers without socks. ALmost all of my sneakers never seen socks.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I always wear my sneakers without socks. I hate wearing socks in the first place, and if feels much better not to wear socks.

• Me
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, never. Your feet will get all sweaty and then smell really bad. I'd just wear lower socks so you couldn't see them over the sneaker.

• 1 decade ago

I like to wear socks with my sneakers because i hate it when my feet get sweaty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reglar sneakers: i never wear without socks It's why socks were made for

• 1 decade ago

Well when I got my cheerleading shoes they were really tight so I had to wear them without socks but if I ever do that I always put baby powder in them to keep them fresh. But I usually wear socks b/c to me it's cleaner and it keeps your shoes and feet less smelly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always wear socks, because it feels so weird without them.

• 1 decade ago

ick! i couldnt. my feet feel gross if i wear shoes without socks. i just get paranoid that they will get sweaty and stink! i would never!

• 1 decade ago

nope never..sweat can dye your feet the color of your shoes if they're dark plus i think your shoes start smelling pretty badly

• 1 decade ago

No, because that makes our feet sweat a lot. And that is so gross. And sweat make's us stink and we don't like to stink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.