Do you agree?: People think Tyra Banks is ugly cuse she's a black model.?

People don't like to admit that Black is Beautiful.

Favorite Answer

ummm. she's a proferssional model... she would not have got there unless many people thought she was beautiful...

she's absolutly gorgeous

I have never heard anyone say that Tyra Banks was ugly. She is obviously doing very well, with her talk show, and America's Next Top Model, and she has been modeling ever since she was a teenager. Whoever says she is ugly is just jealous.

Well i certainly can't answer your question accurately because im one person out of a billion but i dont see how that could even happen. Black or not, Tyra Banks is beautiful, one of the most beautiful women ever. So i dont see how what you're saying could be true, and if it is that's just sad.

Never EVER discriminate! Tyra Banks is a beautiful woman. She is very talented too! Have you ever heard the song by Black Eyed Peas?

http://www.youtube.com/

Search for Where is the Love. It's the 5th video clip. WATCH IT!

No, tyra banks is beyond beautiful shes the girl who everybody is jelouse of, but she kinda has a big fore-head but shes still great !! and being black or white shouldnt determine if you are beautiful or not

• Casey

No. . .lots of people think Tyra is beautiful, just like lots of people think Naomi Campbell is beautiful, or Halle Berry. In fact, I haven't heard a whole lot of people say anything disparaging about Tyra's looks, only her personality.

I think Tyra Banks is one of the most beautiful models out there, but sometimes she seems a little bit conceited.

Tyra is beautiful. Her attitude may not always be pretty. Why does race always have to be brought when an African American is successful? Can we just have our moment and let it be?

Ppl may not wanna admit it but they know. If it's not then why do white ppl get tans? Bc they wanna be darker. Why do they get lip injections and butt lifts? Bc they wanna look like the black woman. Only my opinion and what I've seen.

I don't think Tyra Banks is ugly at all. She's kind of cute. By the way, who the heck is Tyra Banks ?

Nah, i don't agree with that.

Alot of non-black people think Tyra's beautiful. And alot of black people just think she's okay.

I don't think her race has anything to do with people liking her or not though...maybe im naive

It's not the black that's beautiful, it's just Tyra...She's hot!

Source(s): LIFE