why there is no Gay chat rooms?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for ages, I used to go to one at excite.com which was free. but then excite did a big change to all their chat rooms and started charging. there are gay chat rooms on planetout.com and gay.com. and I'm sure you could find others if you just searched for them.

• There are plenty of gay forums and chat rooms. Almost any server / site that has adult oroented chat, will have rooms for every taste and flavor.

• 1 decade ago

there is plenty of gay chat rooms u just anit lookin i can tell u there 1 on aol.com thats the only 1 i know off hand

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There happens to be hundreds of them now! You just have to know where to go and find them... I will certainly not post it here because then the bigots will go and do what they do best, hate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is a nice little one on yahoo messenger.

• 1 decade ago

As much as peope want to have tons of freedom many know that being gay is totally morlly wrong. The world gets worse all the time and eventually there probably will be gay chat rooms there are probably some already. If you are gay I am sorry to offend you but I am telling it like it is.

• J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

there probably is, try googling it

• 1 decade ago

try xtube.com

• 1 decade ago

Now we don't want AIDS to spread through computers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.