Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is assisted suicide an abomination to God?

Favorite Answer

hurting something or someone is, but only you and God knows what is in your heart in an event like that and that's whats important

• mahen

Suicide/taking of life etc is not acceptable if we try to think of it logically. I do not know whether God has given His opinion to any one at any time personally.

The research scientists realized that they too can create life. So they told god that they do not need Him any more and said that they will show Him that they can do it. They proceeded to pick up some (dirt)soil - but god said don't pick up my dirt (soil). go and get your own dirt (soil).

If creation of life is not in our hands how can we take another life.

It also depends on whether suicide is necessary and acceptable in any particular context before assisting same.

• Nick F

Nope, preventing terminally ill people who want to end their lives with some dignity from being able to do so, is the abomination to god, why do christians think everyone must suffer needlessly?

or why should christians have the right to tell other people how to live their lives???????

Its God's choice, not ours. We aren't God. We can't play God. He made us and he can bring us home to him when its time. Any type of suicide is wrong in my eyes.

They say Jesus suicided on the cross and so many Americans go to Iraq to suicide for G W Bush so it must be an amomination to God.

No, letting some one suffer needless ly is

• Atlas

I think if cancer was eating my face out and you said "Sorry grandpa, I can't put you out of your misery because then I'll go to Hell," I'd send you to Heaven.

(Exodus 20:13) You shalt not murder.

In the Hebrew, the concept is You Shall NOT MURDER = TAKE INNOCENT LIFE!

Babies in the Womb, Unstable Mental Patients and the LIKE!

Thanks, RR

Only god has the right to determine when we die.