migh
Lv 7

anyone just got home a bit p*issed and thought they'd have a look on y! ansas to see what was going on?

its only 2.39 here in madrid (early here local time!-it was my work xmas party- but that black absinthe's strong stuff and i always feel strangely compelled to this y! thing...

Update:

i like!

bit of music going on as well...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

7:51 p.m. here in Alabama in the U.S. Don't hang up, I didn't vote for Bush. Last night I had to go to my husband's xmas party. Cringe. Shudder.They had steak, which I don't eat, but they had wine, which I do drink, so I came home plowed. Anyway, I got on here for the same reason as you. I won a bottle of wine at last night's party, so here I am again. Cheers!

• 1 decade ago

I came home super depressed and was about to have a drink, but after tuning into y answers I ended up feeling better and foregoing the liquor-- I'm thankful. Lately I've been in a rut and have been doing way too much drinking anyway.

• Manx
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm trying to reach level 7 like Renée, so I get on here as often as I can. But, I still have a really long way to go.

And it's 8:45pm here in Georgia.

• 1 decade ago

Howdy and I am glad it is the good kind of pizzed! LOL Just a lot of the usual and I do the same thing myself...check in and see what is shakin...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I looked in the other night after a party, but I didn't trust myself to answer or ask anything....

• 1 decade ago

Wow that's exactly what I'm doing. Along with drinking a beer.

I'm trying to occupy my mind...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea for sur eone time i was so drunk and my answers were all over the place. man drunk yahoo answering is badddd a$$$$$$$$$$

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I come home pissed every damn day

• 1 decade ago

Nope I am always mad.

• 1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.