Names names names?

ok which name woud you pick for your own if you have to choose between this three guys : 1Alexander 2Alex 3Jason and you girls whichone sound better to you if you coud choose between this for your boyfriend???????

Favorite Answer

Jason

uhm, first of all... is this for real?

just kinda peculiar to be asking something like this-- well, for me.

Anyway, I'm here typing to answer right? Well, I'm going for Alex! Alexander's might possibly the actual name of someone you'd call Alex right? But since I'm going for just one-- there, Alex is best. Alexander's too long a name to call someone; besides, Alex sounds cuter. Although the archaic impression with Alexander is quite interesting in the first meeting.

And what about Jason? Jason's, kinda ordinary for me. There's lots of Jason in the world, I bet. I want that extra in extraordinary, even for something as simple as a guy's name.

May I ask why such question--what for?

Haha =)

FYI: I never judge a guy simply based on how he's called.

Alexander

I'd prefer Alexander. Someone said Jason sounds tougher. That is true, but I think an Alexander would make more money, though he might be a bit of a nerd while he's growing up.

• mara

Jason

Jason

I think you should choose Jason because it sounds like a good name but it depends on the type of guy he is, he can have a silly name but his personality counts.

Alexander.

• conni

I would pick Jason. Alex could be a girl or a boy, confusing--Alexander or Alexandria. Jason is a neat name. Alexander would be my second choice. His nickname could always be Alex.

Alexander...the nickname as a youngster could be alex then go with the long name as an adult. I like guys with long names