What would you do if you had a long time relationship and you do not know what your boyfriend is doing?

I have a boyfriend who lives a good ways from me and sometime I wonder is he cheating. What do I need to do stay with him or what

Favorite Answer

I know exactly where you are coming from. It hard when you are not there. People will say if you love him you should trust him, but trust like love has to be earned.

If you don't already know, Tell him how you feel about him, ask him how he feels about you. Say that talk more on the phone because you are so far apart and you don't want to drift apart. Try and see him as often as you can.

If he doesn't have problems with any of that he has nothing to hide. If he has issues with any of that use your gut feeling.

Decide if you can survive this relationship as it is at the moment if you cant then its time to call it quits.

he is cheating on you. Dump him