what is your favorite Airline, and What experience did you have with that Airline?

What is your favorite Airline and why do you like this Airline?

Favorite Answer

I like Midwest Airlines. The seats are bigger and there's more leg room. They also serve warm chocolate chip cookies. Only fly in the US though. For international I like American Airlines.

Singapore airlines. They're on the top 10 list for good reason.

It's a well-run company. The flight attendants are trained and well supervised. And I like the simple fare structure. You don't have to pay full coach to get a refundable ticket. New airplanes too.

I like American Airlines; they're reasonably priced, have a lot of destinations, and have always been very polite to me. The one airline I REFUSE to fly, barring some sort of terrible emergency, is Southwest Airlines. They overbook terribly, and don't assign seats, so it's a huge cattle-call when passengers board.

KLM is the best. Best food, best service.

Traveled with others like Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and many US airlines, but nothing beats KLM by far !

Source(s): Frequent traveler

Philippine Airlines ... Asia's first!

singapore airlines, enough leg room, 60+ movies at my disposal, recent to old movies at that. good meals, service second to none imo

Singapore airline.

Check in and check out, luggage handling etc are great.

KLM...best food and service between continents.