what is your favorite Airline, and What experience did you have with that Airline?

What is your favorite Airline and why do you like this Airline?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like Midwest Airlines. The seats are bigger and there's more leg room. They also serve warm chocolate chip cookies. Only fly in the US though. For international I like American Airlines.

• 1 decade ago

Singapore airlines. They're on the top 10 list for good reason.

It's a well-run company. The flight attendants are trained and well supervised. And I like the simple fare structure. You don't have to pay full coach to get a refundable ticket. New airplanes too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like American Airlines; they're reasonably priced, have a lot of destinations, and have always been very polite to me. The one airline I REFUSE to fly, barring some sort of terrible emergency, is Southwest Airlines. They overbook terribly, and don't assign seats, so it's a huge cattle-call when passengers board.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KLM is the best. Best food, best service.

Traveled with others like Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and many US airlines, but nothing beats KLM by far !

Source(s): Frequent traveler
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Philippine Airlines ... Asia's first!

• 1 decade ago

singapore airlines, enough leg room, 60+ movies at my disposal, recent to old movies at that. good meals, service second to none imo

• 1 decade ago

Singapore airline.

Check in and check out, luggage handling etc are great.

• 1 decade ago

KLM...best food and service between continents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.