Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

ive been getting these headaces that wont stop i get them every day i need help?????????

• behr28
    Favorite Answer

Get to a doc or er...there could be something seriously wrong.

Headaches are concerning based on where they are located and other symptoms that come with the headache. For example, pain in the forehead or the sides of the head is less concerning than pain in the back of the head or at the temples. do you have other symptoms that would cause concern? Is your balance off; do you have a metallic taste in the mouth; is your vision different than usual; are you having tingling or numbness in your hands or feet?

Typically headaches are self-limiting and get better on their own. If you are really concerned, see a doctor. A good rule of thumb though, with any symptom is "are there other symptoms that are concerning besides this one, and can I get through my day." Relax, though. the chances of having a tumor or clot are very slim.

OMG! I totally understand. I got the most painful headaches when I was pregnant. I went to my doctor, a ear/nose/throat doc and even a holistic healer to try to get rid of them. My obgyn finally told me to increase my caffiene intake and once i did that, they got better. They didn't completely go away until the baby kicked, but at least they got better. I know everyone tells you "no caffiene" while pregnant, but taking a little won't hurt. It helped me. Good luck...I hope you find some relief.

when i got pregnant with my second son i had migraines every day untill i had him, he was 9 weeks early,, if you are pregnant then talk to the Doctor about this, i had to and i was put on some meds. all they did for me was slow them down some, i would have maybe 4 or 5 headaches a week,, and i was taking tylenol 3 witch didn't help either, (but tylenol doesn't help with my migraines anyway) and i was seeing a neurologist every couple of weeks.. good luck

Go to the Doc...could be a cyst or small tumor putting pressure on your brain causing ur headaches. Or, just migraines that can be easily treated with meds.Or just symtoms of sometime else.

Headaches are nothing to fool with if it occurs regularly. I would go to a doctor about it. It could mean extreme high blood pressure or high amounts of stress.

I know exactly what to do hunny, ive had those befor. Go to the doctor's & they will give you this one thing to take & it makes you feel better, okay hun?

Drink more water,80% of head aces are do to dehydration.