?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I or not?

theres this guy, back in the seventh grade I had a major crush on him. I never had the chance to talk to him, but he knew I liked him (probably cuz I'm not that hard to figure out). Anyway, I was so shy that I stalked him! I pranked called him and he and his family got mad at me. Long story short, I found him on myspace 7 years later. I don't know what I was thinking, but I just did a search. Back then he said he liked me before, but then I guess he changed his mind. Since that was so long ago, would it be wise or stupid to try an contact him through there? What do you guys think? I know it's pathetic I'm doing this and asking this blah, blah, but right now, I don't really care.

Favorite Answer

honestly, i think you shouldn't. if you scared him away 7 years ago, you might scare him away again. why don't you move on, so you don't get hurt again.

You sound so unsure of everything. If you want to contact him then do so. Just don't be weird, present yourself as a friend and if you two have things in common, then consider being more than friends if thats what you want. You could joke about how you were so shy and pranked called him, since it happened so long ago, it doesn't really matter any more. Just don't do it like that again.

Well sometimes getting in touch with old friends or people you know can work in the long run! I say give it a shot and just apologize or something for before and ask him how he's been and you wondered if you guys could talk sometime and say if he doesn't want to talk to you you completely understand! i mean people understand that when your young your immature i did the same thing all except the phone calls to a guy and he hated me now we are friends and we talk all the time!

I would say contact him, it can't hurt. What you did was a long time ago and now I'm sure you're a different person. What do you have to lose! Good luck!

I know it can be very hard when you become obsessed with someone, but no one likes a desperate person. There is a book called He is really not that into you. I know that the title is kinda insulting, but it gives some advice on how to be happy with your self and to regognize when someone is not interested.

You said know it's pathetic but you don't care. Why bother to ask?

do it. it'll be awesome to contact soemone u haven't talkked to in 7 years. see hwat he thins of you now. u never know.

just go for it!

lotz of luck!

GO FOR IT! GOOD LUCK!