going theatre in london...any idea?

me and my boyfriend are new in london.i really wanted to bring him to a play or musical.know any good one with cheap ticket?rsc's "much ado about nothing" offer 5gbp ticket for students, is it good?would like something fun and light. pls..help.thanx!!

Favorite Answer

Whatever you do, only ask for student rush tickets. Never go to the TKTS booth in Leicester square.. they'll rip you off! It's cheaper at the actual theatre usually. (For students, that is) I'm not sure about current productions, as I'm presently in China, but grab a copy of TIme Out London to see the latest shows!!!

Source(s): I lived there!

Notre Dame de Paris is definitely one of the best shows I have ever seen! It's a fairly new gothic musical based on the hunchback on Notre Dame (the book version, not the Disney). If I were still in London I'd see it again!

you should see Les Miserables i've heard it is wonderful in London

Thats where the orginal broadway performance was held im pretty sure well i have a cd of it