So you want to be a rocket scientist?
or what do you want to be?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I want to be 79 years old and still have absolutely no idea what I want to be when I grow up, live in a rundown victorian mansion thats far enough into the middle of nowhere that the jehovahs witnesses have to pack a lunch, and write a book that never becomes a best seller but stays in print long after I'm pushing up the ugliest roses anyone has ever seen. And I want to do it all with a cunning, smug little grin.
- Greg BLv 41 decade ago
A Super hero who can Fly and be invisible, and who wins the Lottery...but I would settle for a Radio guy
- Judas RabbiLv 71 decade ago
- Wandering SageLv 61 decade ago
The guy that bring world peace.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Computer Engineer, actually.
- Bobbi SueLv 51 decade ago
Funeral Director... I am NOT kidding.