cell phone?

wht's the best cell phone that includes pictures and videos besides the razr? i don't care about internet access, i'm just trying to find another phone like the razr...

Favorite Answer

Krazor maybe? ok, just shooting some names here see if you like any of them, thier all multi media. Slvr, chocolate, Fusic, and stuff like that

Ok, first I am sick of this moto razr frenzy. I purchased my MOTO RAZR 2yrs ago before anyone had it. I seriously paid $450 with 2yr contract. It depends what network your on. Here is my list for all the networks. These are all flips & slim slider phones that I think better or compariable to Razr.

Cingular: LG CU 500, Nokia N75, Samsung A707

Verizon: LG KG800 (Slider) or the flip phone called LG VX8600

Sprint: Samsung A900 or Sanyo Katana.

T-Mobile: Samsung SGH-T629, Nokia 8801

i like the treo700p

only downside is that it doesn't handle 3 way calls right

as far as service go with Alltel ... uses the Verizon network

at about 1/2 the price

Well it would depend on what carrier you have.

Here' s a site that gives all carriers, just click on any of them and they will show the phones those carriers have to offer and you then filter out what kind of phone your looking for.

http://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/

• hey, i work at a cellphone store. id probably go wid sony ericson w300i, or LG chocolate, they have pics, vids, and mp3 players too and they are not so expensive. about 300 bucks. u get everything u need at a good price

Motorola KRZR!

umm the FUSIC by LG is really good i nkwo a lot about electronics and this one is really good