Adult women only need respond................?

Ok girls. Here is the question. When you attended your Christmas party during this holiday season, did you wear any panties with your formal cocktail dress, or did you go without???

Favorite Answer

why would any real woman wear undies with a cocktail dress.....

haven't gone to any Christmas parties this year but if I wear panties or not depends on the dress and how nasty me and my husband are being before, during, and after the party. we have left the house before with me wearing underwear and by the time we've got back to the house they were in his pocket

Merry Christmas

y/w

I ususally go without. I don't see the point in wearing thongs. why stick a string up your butt and be uncomfortable all night when you can just wear nothing at all. Plus at my christmas party we had an open bar so things got a little crazt at the after party if you know what I mean...:)

I wear panties w/o a cocktail dress lol

I don't wear dresees, I wear dress suits

HAHAHA

NOPE...didn't wear any panties!

Because I didn't GO to a Christmas party!!!

• Marie

I wore dress pants (without) My party was with a bunch of truckers.

As a ethical project, specific, i think of it relatively is incorrect by using fact i do no longer think of we ought to continually sow our oats like we are animals. even nonetheless, it relatively is in simple terms the way that I view issues. In a logical way of observing issues, in case you tell the ladies which you're seeing with different individuals AND sound asleep with different individuals, then you certainly are being trouble-free with them. confirm which you're trouble-free and open. on no account have unprotected intercourse with ANY of them. Ask approximately start administration. in the event that they are on something, in simple terms be sure you recognize. continually use condoms on the grounds which you're going between various human beings. you do no longer desire to be the reason of spreading something. i think of it relatively is extra significant to verify an emotional and non secular connection with the guy you have an activity in. i think in dating that one specific guy or woman fairly than being with various at as quickly as.

imma sorry imma not a woman but iam 13 i would deffinetly wear them because what if you acsidentaly open your legs or if you fall and you legs open if i were you i would waer them

have fun at your party

• ?

I didn't go to any parties

when you asked this question, were your brain cells fully engaged? Oh I am sorry, you were thinking with the OTHER head....silly me...ya right...