JANELL C asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

best web site to order popular diet pills.?

Favorite Answer

I'm hoping you'll get some answers as I'm looking for a site that I can trust also. I see that Acomplia is now available in several European countries and is also available in Mexico as of a few weeks ago. (BTW, as I understand it, it is legal to bring back a 2 month supply even if it is not yet available in the US, and even if you don't have a prescription for it.)

Diet pills only work temporally. Have you tried a cleanse? I've been trying exercise only for about 4 months and I only dropped 7 lbs. But with cleaning and exercising I lost 22 lbs in a month. I tried Isagenix 9 day cleanse. I'm going to do it again next month. My doctor recommended it to me for my weight loss. With a good cleanse you can lose up to 10 lbs in 9 days. And it's not just water weight. Just cleanse, eat healthy and exercise at least 1 hour 3 times a week. Even if it's just walking around the mall or the track. I'm now on month 2 and I've lost a total of 35lbs. Good luck.

Source(s): www.thedetoxlife.com www.weightlosshalloffame.net

Definitely try the "Vitamins & Supplements" section on www.shopallstoresonline.com - great website...good luck

JANELL C Here a big news for you!...

http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra01.asp?str...

i think you should go to GNC.COM