Sara R asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What is a good song for a 12-year-old girl to sing at a Talent show but with no bad words in it?

I'm 12 and we have our first Talent show this year for Middle School and i made the idea up too!!! i have a good range voice that goes up and down but not too high like Mariah Carey. Please help me because i'm so stuck on which song i should sing with a good uptempo.Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

"When The Stars Go Blue" is a really good song. Then there's "Play With Fire" by Hilary Duff. "Can I Go Now?" by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"Wild Horses" by Natasha Bedingfield.

• Because of You Kellie Clarkson

Carrie Underwood

If you have a deeper voice try something older like Because the Night by 10,000 Maniacs great range and parents will remember it. Most important know your judges - ages and male/female cater to them.

My daughter sang a song from a musical.....

See if you like any of the songs from "Mama Mia"........

that way you can kind of act it out or put some movement with it and not have to just stand there and sing.

It seems fine if you really like the song you should sing it! It's also a pretty good song by the way!(:

"Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. I think a contemporary teen pop singer covered it, too.

Cassie- Me&U

Ciara- Promise

Irreplaceable-Beyonce

Do It To It-Cherish

i got one something like luther vandross mariah carey or plain soul

Try a Disney song.

• ?

Irreplaceable from Beyonce

Carrie Underwoods Song "Don't Forget to Remember" me is good.Try it and see.