What's this bracelet called?

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/188/braceletqi2...

^ Are you supposed to put all those black bracelets together.. or is there one for all? What's the bracelet called?

And where can I buy it?

Favorite Answer

Holy heck. THEY ARE NOT SEX BRACELETS! Thay are called Jellies and I have worn them for about 4 years now and they have no sexual meaning to anyone I meet. Only immature people make a game out of a simple accessory item.

• kenagy

it truly is noted as a grounding strap. you may do it effectively with out one see you later as you contact the flexibility furnish housing to stability your cost before touching the stress. i adjust out memory strips like that usually and function in no way blown a unmarried one. do exactly not shuffle your ft or contact your cats between touching the flexibility furnish and the stress. BTW: The demanding stress is a enormously secure element to modify out and ought to also be achieved with an complete cost of static. The static mushy factors are enormously nicely shielded. purely ward off touching the contacts the position the plugs go and also you need to be good to bypass.

Its called a sex bracelt . I think thats what some of my friends where . You have to put them together so they look like that . They are the plastic ones >>----->>

I've heard sex bracelet or jelly bracelet o_o

They are rubber bands, from some old clock or some kind of machine. And they come separate and you put them together. There called.....BLACK rubber bands?

• Meow.

sex bracelets, means youre available

Sex braclets, every color means something else if a guy rips it off.

I think different colors mean different things also

No idea!!