you love horses i sure do?

i have three horses, i love horses, im a horse crazy women, how about you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

horses are my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I love horses too! I didn't have horses growing up, but had friends that were crazy about horses. At the time I didn't understand why. Now, I can't see my life being as fulfilling without my three horses. Harley, Windy, and Catera, all three are paint quarter horses.

• 1 decade ago

Horses are amazing animals. I've been riding english for 8 years and own a 9 yr old Quarter horse/Arabian mare.

• 1 decade ago

I like horses but not that much. My friend hates horses. And my other friend always wanted a horse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me too but i am a girl, i have 6 horses and 1 pony. 2-Tennessee Walking Horses

1-Gaited Morgan

1-Standeredbred

1-Racking Horse

1-Mini/pony

1-Quarter Horse

• 1 decade ago

I have been around horses before I was born. My mom rode everyday for 10 years and rode while she was pregant with me. I started getting back to my horse lover ways and started riding again. I started in May and just a couple of weeks ago they put me in an english saddle. My trainer told me that I was a good rider and I transfered early b/c where I ride, you don't get into and english saddle until you have been riding for a year. I love them and they are my favorite. My grandparents told me they might get me my own horse for graduation!

• 1 decade ago

I love horses. I have two. An Arabian and a Quarter horse \ Paint.

I had a Thoroughbred,she died a few months ago.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know what id do without horses!!! I love them and have 14. I LOVE them all. You can see some of our horses on our website www.sandcreekstables.com

Source(s): Horse lover, owner, and trainer..
  • 1 decade ago

I have five - so I guess I do. 4 Apps and one lonely Arab. (I'm going to make a great trail horse out of her yet but first I need to wait until hunting season is over!)

• 1 decade ago

I absoluely love horses but don't have my own. Have really good bonds with two horses i've ridden etc.

• 1 decade ago

i honestly dont like them.. i prefer an atv but a horse is a respectful animal of out pasttime

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.