Which celebrity would you like to be friends with and why?

Favorite Answer

For female, Oprah. For male, Bono from U2.

Needless to say, they are people with brain and care.

I would like to be friends with Elizabeth Taylor. I think she is a larger than life actress and one hell of woman. She's been there and done that more than most people. The stories she must be able to tell!!! She could easily have been a kiss my butt I'm a star type of person, but she never struck me as such. I think no matter what profession she would have ended up in she would have made a go of it. How fortunate for the world that she became an actress.

Here's to you Elizabeth Taylor!!!

I'd have to say Kenny Chesney.

He seems like a really down to earth person and would be cool to be friends with.

Ashley Tisdale. Because from magazines she sounds really nice. And she says that she laughs a lot. And I love laughing too! Sometimes I laugh to much then my stomach starts to hurt! LOL.

Angelina Jolie or Oprah because they are both successful, talented, smart, witty, powerful, and confident women, who want to change the world.

I would love to be friends with Zacky from Avenged Sevenfold because he is sooooo delicious

Emma Roberts, because she is a nice and friendly girl who is on the best show ever, Unfabulous and she is soon to be NANCY DREW. (the trailer ROCKS)

Miley Cyrus, because she seems so fun to be around and she also seems very nice from what I know about her.

paris hilton im her only black str8 number 1 fan