Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys would you flirt with a girl in front of a girl you liked?

Guys if you thought a girl liked you and you wanted to know for sure would you flirt with another in front of her. Or if you thought she liked you and didn't want her to would you also do this because she'd see you like others and maybe get the hint you don't like her? In any case what would be the main reason you would do this in front of another girl? If say you were doing it on purpose.

Favorite Answer

Yes if you want to get rid of this girl you don't like definatly flirt infront of her with other women. She'll definatly take off and won't have anything to do with you.

Yes I would do it on purpose because the girl will realize that you're flirting and shes going to try to get into the conversation or shes gonna interrupt or something. A girl likes you and sees you flirt with someone else, she wont just let you

I dont know how old you are or anything but I'm a girl and in my expirence, if your younger say grade 6 - 9 the girl likes to be treated like shes the only one your thinking about. Above that comes the hard-to-get situation. Its all mixed but good luck :)

I've done it before to entertain the girl I like. By flirting with some other girl, (assuming the girl I like is paying attention), I get her to laugh. Then I put the girl I like on the spot by saying something like "You're just laughing because you agree, huh... you think she's cute too? 'Cause there's nothing wrong with that..."

• ?

the main reason to flirt with a girl in front of one you like, in my opinion, would be to check out the reactions of the girl you liked, to see how much she liked you, even if she has the slightest reaction, you know shes thought about it, and if she stops talkin to you completely, it means she likes you A LOT, but shes also to shy to just let you know that

No. You, yourself said that you like the girl. No one forced you to like her, you said so. It is your job now to find a way to get her to like you and draw her to you. To flirt with someone else in the front of the girl that you say that you like, is to "drive a nail in your own coffin!" Go ahead, be honest with yourself...only one person will be honest with you and that is YOU!

hey i am a girl no u should not so that cause if the girl u like likes u then u r in bad luck and just ask the girl u like out she might say yes

I don't. I only flirt with girls I actually like, I don't try to make anyone jealous.

Makes them jealous. Works every time

Why not I do it all the time