what are the six parts of the cell theory?
i have the first 3 but what are the rest
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. The cell is the fundamental unit of structure and function in living things.
2. All organisms are made up of one or more cells.
3. All cells come from pre-existing cells through cellular division.
4. Cells carry genetic material passed to daughter cells during cellular division.
5. All cells are essentially the same in chemical composition.
6. Energy flow (metabolism and biochemistry) occurs within cells.
- RioLv 61 decade ago
Undifferentiated,identical,organ,germ layers of which there are three,t-cells,white cells.