Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

lOOK BeLOW?

hI i am nine and i weight 93 should i go on a diet ccuz my freind weight like 60 pound ALL of them shold i?

Favorite Answer

You are NOT 9, just looking at your answers proves that.

At your age, you should not diet. Just eat healthie. NOT LESS! Try eating more fruits, veggies, and chicken. Anything full of grease is not full of vitamins, so don't eat it! You might just be tall. I know I am and I weighed a lot more than my classmates at that age. Talk to your mom, but don't eat less. You're growing and you don't want to mess anything up. Remember most of that weight and space.... IS ORGANS! You can't and don't want to lose them, so just realize it's not all fat. It's your organs. Good luck!

I completely agree with the others... u are who u are... But if u really think u are too heavy then try eating fruits instead of junk food... Eat an apple or grapes instead of cakes or chips and dip.... Trust me i have a sister with the same problem....

no diet you are too young to not get a fullbalenced nutrition, ty to be more active walk more places, spend more time outside when the weather is good don;t allow any peer pressure or images from the media influence how you "should" be

no ur 2 young 2 go on a diet it wood hurt u if u did

Source(s): Ashley </3

Not really. You can just eat healthy. But it depends how u feel. It's your body, but u shouldn't care about your friends weight and just because she weighs less than you, you're gonna put yourself down?You shouldn't put yourself down and start doing unnecessary things.

-Jessica

R u happy, sweetie! Cause if you are, it doesn't matter what your friends weigh!

Stay exactly how you are! Your young, loads of growing to come (height wise!). xoxoxo

no weight doesn't really matter at 9

you are probably taller than your friends, either way, don't go on a diet, you're fine the way you are ;-)

stay the way you are