were i live you can't find anyone who really believes in god but.....?

i think he is the greatest thing in the world i just want to know how you feel living in your area and what advice to use to show your faith

I am already showing my faith I just want more ideas

thanks

any child of god is great know matter what.

Favorite Answer

remember the word " humble" . practice it , that would be another way of living your faith.

any child of god is great know matter what.---

Charles Manson

Adolf Hitler

Osama Bin Laden

Yes great examples of God's work

Anyways showing one's faith is what everyone does around here they just subject each other to their delusions, I live in a town full of Christian influence I am sure that it is just a coincidence that there are Klan meetings not 2 miles down the road.

Maybe that was a way biased thing to say, let’s let history be our teacher into that bit.

• Lorene

God Bless you !! how great it is to see others who believe in God.. I know it can be hard when there is no one to share this wondrous thing in your life, but really it don't matter if you are alone phyically, you have the Lord and you are never alone..

I don't know if you go to church, but that's the best thing you can do, get involved and maybe get in a youth group, in most churches there are tons of ways to show how you love God by helping others.. and if that is not possible, the Reading the Bible, and praying for others, be patient God knows your need and he will supply..

I am a child of God, but all around the world, most people are not. Pleasing God is not hard or tricky, just say hi and be nice to people.

I don't show my beliefs. I have wore a rosary I never have removed since my late grandmother have gave it to me. However the only time I wear it outside of my shirt is in my house. I compare my beliefs to anything else in me. Let it radiate outward of me in natural means. No one needs or wants to see my beliefs anyway. If a person asks sure but other than nope.

Saying one believes in God and showing it are two radically different things! Also HE is not only the greatest thing "in" the world but the "Greatest"...... period.

I don't believe in gods or deities and I live in an area where many people do. It's kinda weird: like living in a world where everybody loves Santa Claus and thinks he's real and kill each other over it.

• I'd like to know where you live because I keep searching for a place where nobody believes in myths and superstitions.

I live in San Diego, and trust me, its a dark dark city. I just trust that God will give me the words whenever I share the gospel, and I know that as long as I obey, he will bless me, and protect me so that I may fulfill His plan for me. =)

• Dew

well I believe in God

be kind to everyone

open your home and heart to the needy

work at a shelter

pray in public

You show your faith in your actions. If you live right, people will take notice.