im only 13 and i have alot of questions about dating any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

you're entering the most fun time of your life, enjoy it, don't move too fast, and always be honest

Well at 13 I think the only dating you should be doing is in groups of people. Like if you and a bunch of your friends met some boys at the mall or a movie. That's a little more appropriate for someone your age. I know alot of other girls are doing alot more, but they're going o burn out quick. You have alot of dating years ahead of you and you're not looking for a husband right now, so just take it slow and keep it relaxed. If you start doing one-on-one dates now, you're going to be dealing with kissing and sex and you're going to be having all these stupid dramatic issues with your boyfriends, just keep it simple now and enjoy yourself and enjoy learning how to interact with boys outside of school.

Just go with the flow - take it easy, don't get pressured into anything, stand up for yourself and you'll have an awesome time. If you have specific questions, email me with them.

can u be more specific, questions about dating is very general

What do you mean? Are you a guy or a girl? What do you need help with? We need more info!

• Ariel

Email your questions to me and I can answer them.

ummm.....u forgot da Questions....ummm.....okay.................

Source(s): me.

more info please......... STATE QQUESTIONS AND INFO OF YOURSELF!!

Source(s): DUH!