How often do you have sex? Does 3 times a day mean i have too much time on my hands?

Favorite Answer

I don't think it means you have too much time on your hands. Hopefully it means that your really into your partner. When I was married, we would have sex 3 times a day. It was great, we would always try different things, too spice it up.

Don't listen to everyone else, as long as your partner is happy, I wouldn't worry about it.

OMG! ABSOLUTELY!!! I mean does it even have any thrill left in it for you if you do it that often? I would think that after a while it would lose some of the enjoyment and just get monotonous. I really think you should tone it down and find another hobby.

stop bragging. but yeah it kinda means you have too much time on your hands. go out and see the world. grow a spiritual and psycological connection with your lover rather than a physical one, cause it seems like you physical one has grow pretty well.

no it just means your having fun xx

sex with yourself doesn't count

idk if anyone breaks emmitt smiths rushing record it should be LT, go cowboys