Well Ummmmmm?

Okay this boy asked me out on the 12th now I wanna break up with him without hurting him how can I do this well gentaly???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sure you aren't going to hurt his feelings that bad since it has only been two days, but just tell him you don't really have feelings for him!

• 1 decade ago

First off, if you are all ready dumping a guy after "going out" after two days - there is something wrong with you. I think you need to think about what you want out of a relationship before getting into one in the first place. In the adult world, we have a thing called dating. Going out on a date does not mean that you are going steady with the other person. The entire purpose of a date is to learn about the other person. So, if you are "dating" someone - you are not "going steady" with them. Understand this difference. I would suggest not tying yourself down until you found that one guy who you know for sure - you want as a boyfriend. Meanwhile, ask a boy out. Why not? It shows you are an individual and not afraid to seek out what you like and want.

Meanwhile, just tell the guy how it is...be honest and walk away. If he is hurt - he'll think bad of you, call you names and spread rumors about you all over school. On the bright side - you're free!

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

you've only been "dating", as you say, since the 12th, thats 2 days ago... you're not a couple yet. Just tell him you're sorry but you dont think its going to work out. do it now before it gets any closer to christmas

• 1 decade ago

Tell him you need space, or that you need to avoid being in a relationship right now. That way, it isn't him, it's you, so he mite feel better about it. Just don't let him catch you out with his brother or anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just be polite and tell him that you would want some time and aren't exactly ready for a relationship. He should understand.

• 1 decade ago

explain the situation. tell him you went out without thinking if its what you really wanted. or tell him thatyou just dont feel its right.. theres really no way of NOT hurting him, especially since he asked you out..

• 1 decade ago

if i were you i would wait a litle and then just tell him the truth the sooner the better just say u dont feel the same way

• 1 decade ago

well theres really no easy way...try like im sorry but this isnt working out but can we still be friends? and do it in a gentle voice...hope that helps. good luck!

• PS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What? You've been dating for 48 hours! Any way you do it I don't think it will be too painful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no matter how hard u try not 2 hurt some1 there will always be some1 that gets hurt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.