Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

what are you asking for this christmas?

Happy Holidays n Merry Christmas

give before get

snuggle n cuddles

<3 loads of love.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

1- a coral pink nintendo ds lite

2- my crush alex with a big red bow on him so i can unwrap him

Ornaments for my Christmas tree that relate to the 12 Days of Christmas.

I see myself eventually getting 4 calling birds, 7 swans a swimming, and any of the other ones that have to do with birds. However, I doubt I will ever get 11 lords a leaping and 8 maids a milking or any of the more obscure ones.

• Lorene

I did not ask for anything, but I think I am going to get what I would like too have, to be able to go to Church on Christmas eve, and later be with my family, and we will exchange gifts, all in that order..

I only want two things! A punching bag( to release my anger from this girl at school) and a big bag of chocolate(just to make myself feel better!) If I just get those, I will be plenty happy!

Well, first of all, I get what I get and i don't throw a fit. Listen, christmas is about a day of celebration, and it doesn't matter what u get as long as u give and that someone else was thinking of u.

Source(s): hope you've learned a lesson!!

all i want is to make sure my family and friends are alive and healthy.i normally can get what i want during the course of the year but Christmas to me is all about family <3

I'm not wanting or asking for anything this year...I just like to buy presents for my family and I love to watch my daughter and son open their gifts. That is better than any gift!!

i'm asking 4 a pink ipod nano and this CA-YUTE brown coat from aero. those were my 2 favs.

Peace on earth, and goodwill to me.

SEX!!!!......Lots and lots of SEX!!!!!