Everwood!!?

Why did thay have to go and cancel everwood! It was such a good tv show. It had everything drama, comedy ect. Does anyone agree with me!?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The CW cancelled it in order to renew 7th Heaven, which apparently raked in a ton of viewers for the series finale (to which I think, DUH!!! Series Finale! Look at the ratings for before!). They also wanted to give their new show a chance (I think it was called Runaway). But they cancelled that show within weeks. So it kind of bit the CW in the a*s. I love Everwood. It was such a great show. The characters were wonderful, it wasn't some typical boring OC drama. They should've kept it. The CW was completely stupid.

I do love watching it still on ABC Family though. At least it's on there :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that WB shows are a little cheesy but Everwood wasnt bad and deserved to be on the new network more than One Tree Hill

• 1 decade ago

I loved to show because, I've met the Emily Vancamp. And I take dance classes with her sister, Molly.

• 1 decade ago

I have school and work and five pets so I do not really have time to watch alot of tv, but that is a good question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes and you spelled they wrong

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, not me.

Source(s): m
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.