Live Taping of a TV show in Los Angeles, CA for a 7yr old?

I am taking my daughter to Los Angeles in April. She wants to be part of a studio audience for a taping of a "hollywood" show. Any ideas of what show we should go see? and how do we get tickets? I have looked but most shows wont let 7yr olds in. Something like Lizzie Maguire, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Thats So Raven (although I heard that one got cancelled) something along those lines. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I'd say keep checking

http://tvtickets.com/

although i don't know any shows that allow children that young in

You can't go on the set of a one-camera show like "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" or "That's So Raven." You need to be a part of a studio audience, something those shows don't have. The only thing I can think of is Leno or a sitcom of some sort, none of which you'd want your daughter seeing. You're probably out of luck.

That'll be difficult. Most shows prescribe a minimum of 10 or 12 years old for admittance.

Lizzie has been cancelled...not sure about Raven

haha are you serious??? LIZZIE MCGUIRE! that show got canceled 4 years ago.............hahaha have fun spoiling ur kid