is fidel castro alive? how bout avril lavigne?

Favorite Answer

LOL..this question grabbed my attention...since they are both such totally different people..not because one is a man and another a woman, but because one is a punk princess, and the other a crazy, psychopathic, controlling son of a Biatch president of Cuba....ha! unfortunately the psycho is still alive but he ain't the president no more, as for ms.princess over here...I think she quit her music business or something happened..dunno....I kinda liked her....

Source(s): Italian Girl Racer

Avril is alive and well, and just got married. Fidel Castro is also alive, even though he fell recently and hit his head. He was in the hospital for a few days, but hes better.

I am positive Avril Lavigne is still alive although i haven't heard much about her. I am also pretty sure Fidel Castro still is in power in Cuba.

The question of whether Fidel Castro is alive is best answered by the man who wants to assassinate him so I would suggest you write to George W. Bush. If he has had him killed than no Fidel is not alive but if Bush has failed in having Castro killed than he is probably still alive except for other health reasons, etc.

Source(s): My book of jokes and conspiracy theories...

ok! when you consider that I even have seen that nut case when you consider that i replaced right into a baby transforming into up from the 1950s and with the aid of the Nineteen Sixties and that i don't understand while it replaced into the final time you grew to become on a television and watched the information yet Hellooo!!right here definite he remains alive and that's the real Fidel,do you fairly think of that ego statical maniac could enable a double stand in for him to run his u . s . in the previous his brother i do no longer think of so!

fidel is still kickin but we can't say the same for dear avril

avril is well alive and married to Deryck Whibley. i dont know who the other person is.

Yes. Yes.

They're both alive. If they weren't, it'd be PLASTERED all over the papers (only because they're famous).

yea they both alive

what happen to avril?