help my country is going to execute me!?

help! my community! is going to kill me! the only way i will not is that i become a prostitute and sell my body to the army men! This is not good! the army men a brutal! if i don't do it the knock on my door and if i dont answer they will break it down and put a gun to my head! This happened to me once already and the only i become free is that had sex with him! this is not good! i don't want to become a prostitute! and my country won't allow me to leave! this is not fair! i don't want to become some one elses doll! please save me!!!!

Favorite Answer

do what you need to do! if this doesn't work than your going to be a prostitute or die!

Find some way to leave town...

Hide out in the countryside..

• you need to do what you need to do. go an hide out in the counryside. try an find the people who help people like you to get out of things of this sort.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????///// I FEEL BAD FOR YOU! RUN, RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!!! RUN TO A FRIENDS HOUSE! GOD IS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU.

signed,

Gods Messenger

What?