Has anyone ever had an affair with their boss and got married?

Just wondering I have the hots for mine and I think he does me but we are both married 8 yrs and 5yrs will it ever work? Insecure women please dont answer with "HOMEWRECKER" because she is not satisfying her man.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep, happened to me and my wife. I was married a the time and had an affair with the woman that worked with/for me. We are now married and have been for the last 15 years. Works great!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Being a professional, I see this a lot. Out of the countless affairs I have seen between boss and employee only one ended up getting married. The odds are probably about 1-3%.

I can tell you more about this, but not in public. E-mail or messenger me if you want to hear more about it.

• 1 decade ago

You come across as insecure and immature. Having the hots for someone is infatuation and if that's all you are to one another, what basis do you have for thinking he's going to leave his wife? When you are older and wiser and in a healthy relationship you may some day understand. Sounds like you are putting the cart before the w horse.

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't take an insecure woman to say you are a homewrecker. Not only his home but yours as well. What is your problem? Have you ever heard of getting divorced before scoping out other men? You are the one who sounds insecure to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had an affair with my boss and he was single...we got engaged but then he turned out to be the biggest loser...I was living in his country and he so desperately wanted citizenship to my country...fat chance for that happening...he ended up ruining my relations with my family by telling them I was a prostitute..which I was clearly not!!! I am happily married now to the man of my dreams

• Skidoo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'd say it was pretty rare. Marriage is about a lot more than just the sex and that's all you're offering right now...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I married my boss! Divorced him too. His numerous affairs were always with female COWORKERS. If hes willing to cheat on her he whill cheat on you too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you like him just bang him lah..and satisfied your needs..you see him everyday, it will definitely drive u crazy...

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

nope

• 1 decade ago

it happened to my moms friend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.