Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

shelia e question?

was shelia e ever romantically with prince when prince was already married to mayte.

Favorite Answer

I started playing when I was 3 years old and at my first real show I was 5. I got serious about playing at 14. By 15 I became a professional musician. There was one show at the age of 15 that I performed with my dad and it changed my life. I realized this is my gift and I must share it with people the best way I can. It didn't mean that I would do only huge concerts, it meant I would perform for kids in foster homes, elderly people, kids in juvenile half way homes, people in the park, children who are handicapped, and the list goes on and on. My goal in life is to bless just one person a day. If today that one person is you than I have done my job by telling my short story. Pray and ask God what your purpose in life is and I promise you he will help you. He helped me.

I continue to fight with what society has said I cannot do because I am a woman and I am a minority. I will not give up because I know this is part of God's plan. You should do what you feel is in your heart. Music is my life and it feeds me everyday.

God Bless. Peace & Grace, :-)

I think he and Sheila E were involved way before Mayte was ever in the picture. If I remember correctly Prince and Sheila were together during the 80's, he got with Mayte in the late 90's.

• bowen

yes. and he wrote some of her songs, i think. usual hollywood showbiz kinda gossip that goes with the territory