Need gift ideas for a $5 pass around. Both males and females between ages 18-60. Need suggestions please help

We do a pass around every year for Christmas where we randomly pass around gifts and end up with someone elses. I need some good suggestions for gifts that are $5-10 for both sexes and a vast age range. Food/chocolates stuff like that is obvious. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!

Thanks everyone. Keep the ideas coming. Keep in mind the gift has to be gender neutral which could be for either a guy or a girl. Also my family is very pretentious from South Orange County (I'm not) so they might be judgemental which is why I am worried.

Favorite Answer

...you can get M&M mugs,tins,try Cd's(Christmas music),Cd holder,travel mugs,ornaments,stocking caps,or nicer ink pens.You could even leather note pads or planner.Hope it helps.....

• jidwg

If you come from a family of readers, a box of bookplates or a really nice bookmark might impress. For 10 dollars, you can get a neat little electronic game called 20 questions that can guess what you are thinking of in 20 questions and is startlingly accurate.

BUTTONS MAGNETS STICKERs from Cafepress.com. Shipping is in two days or less. Here are links to my graphic contributions. Link is to my blog, small banner links to FLICKr for 1000x300 Large Download. These are my free desktop gifts or use for printing cards or gift wrapping. Each image at FLICKr has a comment and if it has a store...cafepress.com/******** will be posted. BUTTONS MAGNETS AND STICKERS are under $5.00.

At bottom of page is my affiliate store of cafepress items by theme or search categories in left margin. I did not create the items on this page so you get more variety.

I own a lot of cafepress and it is quality merchandise and good shipping.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-.RcpP2Ezd7MvlSwqUSR...

this is humorous that Becky B stated that about courting youthful adult males and their life span. My grandparents who've surpassed on have made it to a minimum of ninety one, so I continuously argue that i'm genetically geared to be interested in youthful adult males for the reason that i am going to stay so long and adult males have shorter life spans. i have not dated everybody more desirable than a 365 days older than me in ......i do not understand, 8 years or so? or maybe then, he became 2.5 years older, ha. besides, why you ask? because human beings are sexist. What also pisses me off alongside those lines, is that once that that they had have the "sexiest adult males" concern of persons, there will be those fairly unattractive adult males of their - that that they had be "acceptable" because they were humorous, or done or inspite of. I see that a lot more desirable not often in the concern with the "sexist women" hmmm....

You can go to the Food Network and there is a hot chocolate recipe. You could buy some mugs and put the hot chocolate mix in a baggie and put it in the mug.

Office supplies with gender neutral colors. Like Staplers, hole -punchers, pens, paper clips etc.

You can check out zazzle.com

• shasha

check out the dollar stores they sometimes carry stuff that actually sells for way more in other stores.I have seen it ma self..........ornaments for the tree aresometimes very unique too.bath and shower ideas,picture frames.stuff like that. have fun

Source(s): resourceful shopper
  • Liz

Candles, body wash, lotion, trial size perfume, gift card for a coffee, flashlight, tape measure, gadget tools...

I suggest small whitman sampler boxes of chocolate, holiday treats, and so on. you can bake gingerbread cookies and turn them into decorative ornaments and wrap them nicely.

Gift Card from american express/ visa