Any ladies out there that love to dress professionally?

Favorite Answer

Heh, with over 50 suits and 100 high heels, I'd say my answer is um, YES!

Short answer: yes.

It all depends on your definition of "professionally": you might mean dressing up in conservative fashion (office attire). Then again, you might mean dressing like a hooker (short skirt, low-cut blouse, etc.). Or perhaps you mean dressing as a profession (like a model). You should have been more clear!

Still, given the right circumstances... My answers would be: yes, yes, and yes.

Yes, But i also like to dress fun,free,flirty.The 3 F's. but also Outdoorsy.But all though are cute. And that's what counts

What kind of profession--I my self do each and every day for my field--I am a horse ranch manager --I wear bib overalls earmuffs and muck boots --Real attractive isnt it--now if I were law inforcment pretty much think I would done the uniform--

i like to dress professionally but somethings i like to dress well.....unprofessionally

• Female

No me like to dress lazy. (never matching)

yes

For all the single ones out there looking for romance:

http://gogo.kubera.ro/passion/passion.html

Yes :) It's fun to

yes i do.. but occasionally i like dressing sexy ..

nope