Can i still be pregnant or what else could be going on?

I am 17 years old and my boyfriend and i had protected sex yet unfortunately the condom broke. Well i started my period on Nov 1st. I Had "breakthrough bleeding" or something on the 15th-17th, much shorter than my regular period which is 6 days at the least. I did not have my period at the start of december, and am expecting it any day now. I have been very tired, and have nausea with some vomiting, and my breasts are tender. I know these can be caused by the beginning of my period and that is what i'm expecting. I took 4 tests at different times and they all say negative, yet i'm still experiencing these symptoms. I know pregnancy is very unlikely, but what else could be going on?

Favorite Answer

I don't think you're pregant if the negative test were taken after the date of your missed period. YOu're probably extremely stressed out and that is causing the symptoms. Best of luck to you.

Hmmm? Unsure ~ Was the sex really great, and did U take a pregnancy test afterwards?

first of all there is no such thing completely protected sex, so you might be pregnant, take a test, contact a docter (no matter what the result is) and don't have sex again for a while

You could be experiencing a hormone imbalance.

If your periods are fairly regular, and you are still getting negative HPTs, I suggest contacting your OB/GYN.

tired and vomiting and nausea = yes u r. Goodluck :)