am i hiv +?

I AM AFRAID I AM HIV POSITIVE. ALTHOUGH I AM AFRAID I WILL GO GET TESTED. MY SYMPTOMS ARE HEADACHES THAT TEMPORAILY GO AWAY WHEN I MASSAGE AND RUB MY SCALP. I GET LAZY AND TIRED SOMETIMES AND THE DOC FOUND SOME ABNORMAL CELLS ON MY CERVIX. AND NOW I HAVE TO GET A BIOPSY DONE TO SEE IF ITS CANCEROUS. ALSO MY BREATHING IS MESSED UP IF I GET OUT OF BED TO FAST MY CHEST HURTS BAD AND MY HEART BEATS VERY FAST I GET LIGHTHEAD AND DIZZY AND MY CHEST DOES THIS UNCOMFORTABLE FLUTTERY THING BACK IN THE SUMMER TIME I GOT SOMETHING THAT FELT LIKE A 24 HOUR VIRUS I HAD A BAD HEADACH MY WHOLE BODY WAS BURNING I SLEPT ALL DAY AND SWEATED IT OUT AND WAS FEELING BETTER BY TWO AM BUT I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SAME PARTNER SINCE DEC 05. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE MAYBE I MAY POSSIBLY HAVE THE VIRUS PLEASE HELP ME.

• ShanaJ
    Favorite Answer

It does not sound like it, but you really need to get tested... it will make you feel so much better. You could be thinking about it a lot and inventing symptoms or panicking. Take a test.....

It sounds like you are stressing yourself out before you know. You may have had just a stomach virus or a short bout with the flu. If your partner and you both tested negative and didn't have it when you first started having unprotected sex and your partner and you have been faithful then you may be fine. Go get test you'll stress enough after being tested no need to go through it before. Stay positive.

its really hard to say. any virus can lay dormant in your body for years and then just pop up one day. however, this sounds like something different. maybe you could be a little more in depth with the symptoms you are having. the abnormal cells on your cervix really dont coincide necessarily with aids. honestly most times thats related to cancer or HPV. i just wonder if this could be related to thyroid issues? but id have to hear more

• no ar

Read you question and think that you should not worry and try to guess what is wrong with you health and make your own diagnosis...

Go do the test, wait and try not to think about it....

It is most important that you think about protection and sexual education to prevent and disease..

good luck