If You Found A Magic Ring On The Ground That Can Turn People Into Stone Would You Keep It?

Or turn it into the police?

Favorite Answer

yes I would turn my snoopy mother-in-law into a stone and then turn it in. Ha! Ha!

I would definitely keep it. I know that I can trust myself to not use it against people, but if I give it to the cops, or anyone else for that matter, who knows where it could end up. At least if I have it, I know I'm not getting turned to stone anytime soon.

On the other hand, it would also be nice to have a ring that turns people to stone just in case someone became vaguely annoying.

Just keep walking b/c I wouldn't find a "magic ring that can turn people into stone" ANYWHERE!

Be realistic, would yuh?

• keep it and use it then turn it into the police and blame it on some random person

<3

hellz yeah I would. I'd turn Gloria Steinem into stone and free all my peoples

I would be a stone. I can't turn it in. I'm stuck with it for eternity.

I would keep it and lock it in a safe place and would never look back.

Throw it in the ocean

I would keep it. I would claim it was a better viagra and make billions.

ummm i might just leave it on the ground