Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 decade ago

Going to Las Vegas for 16th birthday, suggestions please!?

Hey, I'm turning 16 and I am trying to plan a trip for my birthday. I would love to go to Las Vegas and would like to know some more information and opinions. I will be going with both of my parents as well. I would like to know what the best hotel would be for teens, if there is any vegetarian cusine, and what are good family activities to do while in town. I have already researched Les Folies along with some other shows that sound interesting. There is a budget though, so please don't suggest any $300 a night hotels. The trip will most likely occur in early April near Easter. Thanks

how is the vegetarian selection of food?

Favorite Answer

Hotels

Riviera

Las Vegas Hilton

Circus Circus

New York-New York

Things to do

Canyon Blaster at Circus Circus

The Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel

Madame Tussauds

M&M's World

Speed - The Ride at the Sahara

The Roller Coaster at New York-New York is guaranteed to thrill as it tears around the front of the casino at 67 mph. The Coney Island amusement center is complete with arcade games, bumper cars and laser tag.

Shopping

Desert Passage at the Aladdin

Forum Shops at Caesars Palace

The teenager

http://www.vegas.com/traveltips/guide/teenager.htm...

http://www.vegas.com/index.html

Restaurants

Mr. Lucky's 24/7 Cafe at the Hard Rock

4455 Paradise Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89109-6574

(702) 693-5000

Gandhi

4080 Paradise Rd Ste 9

Las Vegas, NV 89109-4835

7027340094

There aren't any hotels that are more geared for teens. All the hotels are pretty similar when it comes down to it they just have different themes. Here are some suggestions of hotels I think you'll like:

1. MGM

2. Hard Rock

3. Treasure Island

4. The Luxor

5. The Palms

Search the web for cheap hotels and you will find a ton. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

you will not be allowed on any casino floor. Las Vegas is not for anyone under 21 (they tried 10 years ago to make it family friendly and all that is gone now) Circus Circus and Excalibur would be your best bet. Also any shows with any "adult" content you will not be allowed in , ie Zumanity, Follies Bergier (at the Tropicana). The Strip is great, but wait until you can enjoy Vegas the way it is meant to be....as an adult.. There is also a curfew for your age that is strictly enforced, especially on the strip....Have a good time!

• cloud

No - unlikely. Vegas is a extensive holiday spot for many of events, yet relatively twenty first birthdays. it is not a large deal, and that they are in a position to't have the money for to furnish celebratory specials to anybody who comes for that. the comparable is commonly actual of individuals celebrating birthdays and anniversaries there besides. some lodges, consisting of Mirage, will deliver up a birthday cake and balloons, even nonetheless it is not unfastened. you need to request it and pay for it. unsure if Paris does something like that or no longer.

• tma

you can definitely stay for cheaper if youre there monday-thursday. i stayed at Harrah's and Mirage, and both were pretty cheap.

since youre not old enough to gamble, you can go to the shows. i recommend seeing the cirque du soleil perform. they have shows at Mirage, Treasure Island and Bellagio. tickets are a little expensive, but well worth it for the entire family.

go to the stratosphere, there are some rides there you might enjoy. there is also a great view from the 110th floor. its amazing.

you can take tours to the grand canyon. if you have time, and you havent been there before, i highly recommend it. its absolutely breathtaking.

The steet of lights is a must go see at night. Also go to the M&M Factory. They have every color of M&M you could think of. I always get a pound of Purple ones for my mom she loves it.

Hotels I don't know my rooms are always free.

See Cirque de sole for sure and there are plenty of cheaper hotels just off the strip

rooms &food are usually cheap in Vegas. It is the gambeling where they get the dough. Circus Circus has a section for younger people. their are museums ,too.