Mimi asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What should I do?

I answer some questions truly(not mean answer), but they are not choosing me for best answer.

Favorite Answer

Answer from your heart, not just your head. I think the real you wants to answer, so go ahead, and answer from your heart.

I don't have a question right now, but I would pick you for your honesty, and your wishes.

Now, wish upon another star, and see what happens.

May GOD bless all of your dreams, this Christmas and always!

Unfortunately, some people asking the questions here already know "the answer" and are checking to see who else out there agrees with them... Perhaps they 're not happy with a choice they made, and so they look for people to stroke thier ego and who agree... The prime example is the religion section which a lot of people just use to spread propaganda and put down others.

I guess you'd have to "tell them what they want to hear"!

Hope you have more success soon...

Maybe you should stick with questions you are very knowledgeable with. If you have very good common sense and answer intelligently hang in there..It's just a matter of time.

Good luck and have a nice Xmas..

Dig more deeply into their question and answer them from your point of view or from your best of knowledge.

• ~~

Keep trying. Youll get some.

don't worry about it and just keep answering questions.

You can do everything right and still not win.

It does get frustrating